Thursday, March 6, 2008

Play Day


I took the girls over to my friend Julie's house today. She has 2 little girls who are around the same age as The Belle and The May. They had a blast. I don't know what it is about kids enjoying other kids' toys. We have the majority of the same toys that Julie has and my girls acted as if they had never seen them. Matter of fact they don't even play with them at our house. The Belle did find this little tutu and she wore it the entire time (BTW: not the one pictured). She was so good when I told her we had to go she just took it off and said "it's not ours". I thought it would have been a battle but she did great. So, now I am on the lookout for a tutu for her birthday. We did go outside and play...the weather is BEAUTIFUL here. I LOVE this time of year! While we were outside we ran into some MEAN dogs which scared the life out of The Belle (and me too). The Belle is such a scardy about some things so it made me feel better when Julie's little girl got scared too. Both girls are napping now. I have just reached the bottom of my cherry coke so, I too am going to go lie down.

No comments: