Thursday, April 24, 2008

Freedom Never Felt So Good

We are all WELL! The last time The May threw up was Tuesday night. She is now digesting food and is back to her sneaky little self. Since I did not want to spread the vicious stomach bug I kept the girls home an extra 36 hours after the last throw up. So, after 11 days of being stuck at home we flew the coop. It felt so good. For all of you Mom's the feeling was very comparable to the first time you left the house after bringing your newborn home. I'll tell you what, there was no stopping me today. After a much needed trip to Target I did something I NEVER thought I would do with the girls. I went and got a haircut. Keep in mind my children are 3 and 18 month. God bless Leigh-Ann (my hair girl) for putting up with them. They were fairly good. The Belle sat very still in the double stroller and ate her McDonald's. Well, The May was a different story. She ate her gummy bears for a little bit and then the fidgeting began. She threw her baby and her cup down 1 million times (and Leigh-Ann was so sweet to pick them up 1 million times). Then she pulled a fan down on top of her face and the screaming began. Luckily, my cut was finished and I quickly told Leigh-Ann that she did not have to dry and fix my hair (the quicker we got out the better). Then she cut The Belle's hair. This was her 2nd hair cut and she did so good. She loves to get her hair cut and sits very still. She looked like such a big girl sitting there. Her hair is sooooo cute. It lays right at her chin and is very summery looking. We made it back home in time for The May to get her much needed nap. I have to say after 11 long grueling days, today was a good day!

No comments: