Friday, April 25, 2008

Got Milk?


My girls LOVE milk. They both drink milk all day long. When they were sick I would not give them milk in fear of more stomach troubles. Well, now that everyone is well it has become the land of MILK and honey around here. They cannot get enough of it. The May drank 5 sippy cups full of milk this morning. I literally think I could milk her. Husband and I were reminiscing on The Belle’s milk vocabulary last night. When she was very little she called milk “mook”. Then when we introduced chocolate milk to her she called it “mook mook”. Well, then we started buying the half - gallon chocolate milk (which we mixed with white milk) and she called it “brown milk”. If we put chocolate syrup in her milk she calls it “chocolate milk”. I have explained to her that brown milk is chocolate milk but she cannot bring herself to admit it.

I am so excited about this weekend. I am going with two friends of mine to a Christian women’s conference. I know we are going to have a great time. We bought tickets months ago and it is finally here. It could not have come at a better time seeing how I have been at home so much here lately. I am hoping that it will be a “boost” that I need.
I hope all of you have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

How funny...I ran across your blog and with this post, I had to comment. My youngest 2 1/2, Kelsie, she calls chocolate milk "gunk guut". It's sorta the sound when your gulping it down quickly. Kids have such a way when learning words, lol.