Monday, June 15, 2009

29:28

My goal was to run the 5k on Saturday under 30 min. I barely did it. I have been running around a track for the past 5 months so when we approached the ginormous hill I thought I would pass out. But, I didn't I just kept running. Believe it or not we actually placed in our divisions. I came in 3rd and Husband came in 2nd! I know it is unbelievable but go here for proof:
http://www.northescambia.com/?p=8841

So, now my goal is to improve on my time with each race. We are running another 5k on Saturday. I am training now to beat my time.

2 comments:

Special K said...

That's great, Cinda. I want to run with you guys. Are you doing the 4th of July race? It's hot, but flat. Now, I need your diet plan..gimme gimme gimme. I need details! Email me kevintara@cox.net. Holla

Kelly said...

Fantastic job!! That is so exciting that you placed!!