Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weight"Less" Wednesday: -2.2

2 pounds to go! I am really hoping to lose these last 2 pounds by the weekend. I am a woman on a mission. The next few days will be very strict: lots of water/lots of fiber/LOTS of running and stadiums! So, last week I said I have a new goal. I don't necessarily want to lose any more weight (after I reach my goal), but I do want to seriously TONE up. For that to happen I may have to lose more weight. I don't know weight wise what it will take 5, 10 more pounds...I'm not sure but I have some "trouble" areas that I will be focusing on. I have come so far (64 pounds) and I don't want to "settle" here. If I reach my goal by next week I promise to post a before and after picture.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I cannot wait to see pictures. I am so proud of you for accomplishing such a great goal! I know you have 2 lbs to go, but you are basically there. It is so amazing and inspiring! Congratulations. Keep up the good work! I would say as long as you dont see it as dieting anymore, but rather a living a more healthy lifestyle, you will end up losing weight. Also lifting weights is a good way to tone. Get some resistance bands and a book with exercises in them. Easy to do at home (you know, in all of you spare time!:) ). Anyway, good job!! Im happy for you! I just saw John and Emily's before and after pics and they look great!!