Monday, August 25, 2008

Because Why?

The Belle and I had a very productive conversation last night. It went something like this:

The Belle: Mom, what are you doing?

Me: Cleaning the table off.

The Belle: Because Why?

Me: Because there is food on it.

The Belle: Because Why?

Me: Because you and The May are messy eaters and you got food on the table.

The Belle: Because Why?

Me: I don't know, probably because you are little girls and you aren't very careful.

The Belle: Oh, Becasue Why are you using that kind of cleaner?

Me: Because this is a special cleaner for wood tables.

The Belle: Because Why is it a special cleaner for wood tables?

Me: Because you have to only use certain chemicals on wood.

The Belle: Where did you buy that cleaner?

Me: I don't know probably Wal-Mart.

The Belle: Because Why did you buy it at Wal-mart?

Me: Well, that is where we were shopping at the time.

The Belle: Because Why did you not buy it at Target?

Me: Because we weren't at Target.

The Belle: Because Why were we not at Target?

Me: I don't know go ask your Daddy.

And thank goodness she did. Then a very similar conversation took place with the two of them while I continued cleaning up the kitchen. I knew this question stage would come but, good gracious it came on very suddenly. The two most annoying words to me right now, yep you guessed it: Because Why?

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That is too funny! She is really trying to get to the bottom of it!! LOL!

Kelly said...

haha this post made me laugh out loud! Miss you guys!