Friday, August 22, 2008

TV Please

I know television is not the best source of entertainment for children. There are some really good educational shows that I really like. The Belle probably watches much more than she should although, I am constantly encouraging other activities. But, today I am begging The May to watch tv. I can not get anything done. I tried to take a bath this morning so I could shave my legs. The Belle graciously watched Mickey Mouse but, not The May. She fell in the bath tub with me (with her clothes on). She has also pulled an entire plate of cookies on the floor, pulled out every single band aid in the 500 count box, and climbed on top of the kitchen counter into the sink and played with all the dirty dishes. I do not see or hear her right now so, I better go see what she is destroying because I know she is not watching tv.

3 comments:

MommyJenn said...

Terrible 2s a few weeks early, huh? Good luck - I know we're all going to be stuck indoors for the next few days with Fay headed our way.

Monogramchick said...

Too funny! Thought I'd stop by and say 'hey'...I came from One Fab Mom.

The Mrs. said...

Oh Lord! Landon will watch Elmo, but when he's done he is into everything!!! I can so relate! Can't believe she fell in the tub with you!