Thursday, August 28, 2008

Packing

We are off to the beach this weekend. Lucky for us Uncle John and Aunt Emily have recently moved to the beach! They were kind enough to welcome us to their new condo for the Labor Day weekend (we really invited ourselves). I am working at church tomorrow so, today will consist of more cleaning up and packing for the weekend. I do not like to leave a dirty house with tons of laundry undone so, I will get as much done today as possible. We are hoping not to see any effects of Gustav while we are there. Hopefully, it will be lots of swimming and relaxing in the sun.

1 comment:

Slacker Mama said...

I'm with you. I like to come home to no laundry (I actually prefer to do it the last day of vacation) and clean dishes. Coming home to chaos stresses me out!

Have fun!