Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Insanity

I just spent 2 hours searching for a pacifier so The May could take a nap! Of course I found 2 within 3 minutes of each other.

This leads me to my to do list. I have 3 goals that need to be accomplished before baby girl # 3 arrives. Which gives me just 4 short months.

Goal # 1:
Potty train The May. I don't think this one is going to be too terribly difficult. She has pooped in the potty a couple of times already. We will begin this the week after Labor Day.

Goal # 2:
Break The May from her paci. This is probably going to be the most difficult one of all. I would really like to break her of this by her birthday. That gives me about a month. We will see how that goes.

Goal # 3:
Figure out The May's sleeping situation. I actually have about 6 or 7 months to get this one accomplished. She is a great sleeper in her crib. But, I am going to need the crib for the baby (when she is about 3 months old because she will be in the bassinet until then). So here are my options:
1. Let The Belle and The May sleep in the same bed.
2. Put The May's toddler bed in The Belle's room.
3. Put The May's toddler bed in the nursery with the baby.
All three of these options scare me becasue it actually messes with her sleeping arrangements. If she weren't such a great sleeper I wouldn't be concerned but geez I don't want to ruin a good thing.

So much to do in such little time! I better get busy. God Speed!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Sorry about all your dramas! I know it's tough!!! Paired you up for the bloggy shower!

Lamp Tramp said...

Hi Sweetie...Lamp Tramp here! Hope I'm not breaking the rules as put out by The Mrs. Since we are posted on The Mrs blog ...that tells me I can go ahead. Reading some of your posts... more to read ... about you and your adorable family!
The May and The Belle are THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS! I'm so enjoying reading about potty training, paci's and sleeping habits....got lots more to read still. And you are having sweet little girl #3? I can't wait! So I'm thinking of some fabulous fluff stuff for all 3 of your girls!

The Mrs. said...

Seems like you have it all organized! I probably need to break Landon of his paci after the next surgery. How old is the may?

The Mrs. said...

Gave you a little award on my blog today!