Monday, August 11, 2008

So, my friend Jessica (and her kids) were going to come over today for my birthday. Until....The Belle woke up with a fever (99.5). I know it’s very low, but it is obvious she is not herself (lots of whining). Now we are on our 4th cartoon and its only 10:30. And it is raining. I envision toys’ covering the floor by the time husband gets home. My birthday was great. I am very excited about my gift from Uncle John and Aunt Emily. They pre-ordered me a copy of Jon and Kate Plus 8's new book that comes out in October. Thanks to my mom and some others who gave me money I got a new DVD video camera. So, I spent last night video taping the girls. It mainly consisted of The Belle being a gymnast and The May sitting in my lap watching through the view finder. The Belle LOVES the Olympics and imitates every single move each gymnast makes. It is so funny! Husband got me a new beach bag (that matches my bathing suit), flip-flops, and some delicious chocolates (the girls refer to as birthday candy). All in all it was a great birthday. If I can just make it through today.

No comments: