Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Smell Of Clean

I have been cleaning this morning. I CLEANED my bathroom. I mean really cleaned: toilet, shower, tub, sink, mirrors, wiped down the walls, vacuumed, and scrubbed it all again. As I was cleaning I was thinking of certain people that I know that have really clean houses. You know those people that their house just smells of clean all the time (Monica Gellar from Friends comes to mind). These are the people who have a spot for EVERYTHING. You could go to their house at any given time and it would be clean and smell as if it were just cleaned. How do they do it? I guess my first problem is that I don't like to clean. I know how to clean and believe me I want my house to be like those people. But, I just don't enjoy cleaning. My second problem is The Belle and The May. For example, my bathroom is clean (not perfection but good enough) but, the rest of my house is a wreck! They destroy each room while I am cleaning another. So, it is like a never ending cycle. My third problem is that I am pregnant. I am exhausted after cleaning just one room (that is why I am sitting here posting instead of cleaning the remainder of the house). So, how do those people do it? Obviously, they have no children and they must not have a job. I need to know what to do to become one of these people. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

PLease email me your address! your partner wants to send me your gift!