Friday, August 8, 2008

New Do's


It has been such a busy week. We started the week off by going to play with Athan and Lael. Tuesday we went swimming at Nana's house. Wednesday we took a trip to see John and Emily at their new condo. Of course we made a trip to the beach since it is right across the road. Thursday we did laundry and the girls got haircuts. This was The May's first haircut and she did great! You really can't tell how cute their hair is in this picture but, it was the best I could get. Husband went back to work this week. So, I am exhausted .... I forgot how hard it is to parent without someone with you all day especially when my belly seems to be getting bigger by the second. My birthday is Sunday so, we are going to celebrate at my in-laws and watch the opening ceremonies to the Olympics. It should be fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday in advance! I hope it's a fun one. How many weeks are you? You should post a picture of your belly :)

The Mrs. said...

OMG!!! They are just the cutest things!!!! Belly pic please! Are you going to do my bloggy baby shower?