Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday



To my sweet May:
It is hard for me to believe you are two years old today. You are such an independent little girl that I sometimes forget that you are still just a baby. You are at a very active age. You spend the majority of your day getting into things, (like shampoo, band aids, pots, drawers, etc.) playing with your babies, and running outside. You don’t have any interest in T.V. although you know who all the characters are. Your favorite thing to do is eat. You have many favorite foods including: oatmeal, applesauce, cheese, cereal, muffins, and cupcakes just to name a few. When you really enjoy eating you do this little dance with your shoulders. It is so cute. We are constantly amazed at your vocabulary. You say things that are so beyond your age. You have been speaking in complete sentences since you could walk. You love your sister and the two of you play very well together. You wake up every morning singing a song. When I go into your room to get you the first thing you ask is “where is Daddy”? You have always been the best little sleeper. You go to bed between 8:00 and 8:30. Sometimes I have to go wake you up at 9:00 in the morning. You still take a 2 – 3 hour nap everyday. You have no problem going to sleep. There are so many little things you do that I wish I could capture in my mind forever. You will soon become a big sister and I am very anxious to see how you will interact with the new baby. It is hard to believe that you will not be the baby anymore. You are such a fun little girl and I love you with all my heart! I hope you have a very happy birthday.
Love, Mamma

1 comment:

Kelly said...

2 years old?? Um, how did that happen? I remember going to see her in the hospital- wasn't that just a couple months ago? :) Happy birthday May!