Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Wedding And A Fever


This weekend didn’t turn out exactly like I had hoped. Husband took The Belle to gym Saturday morning while I stayed home with The May (she has a pretty bad cough). It was fun being home with just her. She plays so well by herself. I packed the girls clothes so they could spend the night with Nana since we would be returning late from the wedding. When The Belle got home from gym, she too was acting as if she didn’t feel well. We went ahead to the wedding, which was beautiful. The reception was on the campus of Southern Mississippi. The reception actually overlooked the football stadium. It was such a neat atmosphere and a beautiful day. I posted a picture but, it is hard to see the stadium due to my huge belly (take notice of the cow dress). On our way home I called my Mom to check on the girls. The Belle was running a slight fever. I decided we should probably go get the girls so they could sleep in their own beds. They both were happy to see us and were eager to go home (my first clue that they were not feeling well). We spent Sunday at home nursing The Belle’s snotty nose. Tuesday is The May’s birthday and I am hoping that everyone will be better by Friday for her party.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys look so cute! And I love the cow dress :). Very cute. Was this Todd's wedding? I hope you guys had a good time. I cant believe the May's birthday is this week! She's growing up so fast! Have a good day!

Slacker Mama said...

You look adorable!

I'm *so* glad that the option of having a wedding reception at a football stadium was not available (or known about) when I got married, as I'm sure my wedding would have been much much different than it was!

Kelly said...

BTW did you realize that you and your hubby were matching? Too cute- Kevin would never go for that! Miss you guys tons.