Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where To Put It?


Thanks to Nana we are the proud owners of a jump-o-lene. This thing is huge! It takes up the entire living room. The girls love it! I have no idea where we are going to store it. The May refused to sit on the potty this morning and continually "dribbled" in her panties. There was no reward good enough for her. We spent the entire morning in the bathroom. We colored, read books, played with babies, sang songs, and tried lots of bribery. So, finally at 10:30 she went (after lots of tears). We all clapped, sang, and ate reeses pieces in honor of the occasion. Day 3 of potty training is really beginning to wear on me. Hopefully, she will be willing to go on her own soon. I must say The Belle has been a trooper through all of this. She is like The May's personal potty cheerleader. She needs some kind of special prize for all she has done.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Oh my! I am not looking forward to potty training Landon!!!