Wednesday, September 3, 2008

IN the Potty

We are back from the beach! We had a great time. I will posts some pics soon. We spent yesterday catching up from the late nights and short naps. We also began potty training The May. She never made it to the potty yesterday. She did manage to pee on the couch, a chair, the edge of my bed, the floor, and on top of the potty. This morning she managed to pee on the floor and on top of a stool. I caught her peeing on the stool so I made her run to the potty. She quickly sat down and finished her business in the potty but, with her panties on. So, does that count as "going in the potty"? I just tried to take her again and she got mad when I tried to pull her panties down. I think she is a little confused since she went with them on. I think it is going to take her a little longer than it did The Belle (4 days). We will probably spend the rest of this week and the majority of the weekend at home potty training.

No comments: