Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Didn't Kill Over

Well people; I ran 3 miles yesterday. I didn't kill over, pass out, or even throw up. Yay Me! I was planning on just running 2.5 miles but as I approached the 2.5 mark I thought "I can do this and I am not going to die". So, with my very supportive husband by my side we did it. I wish we would have timed ourselves. I think it took us between 30-35 minutes. So, now I am going to run a 5K on June 20th. Uncle John, Aunt Emily, Uncle Josh, and Husband are going to run also. We are all collaboratively coming up with a race schedule for the remainder of the year. Can you believe it? I am going to run races. Aunt Emily and Uncle John want to run a half marathon by the end of the year. We will see if I can take on that task. For now, I will be working on improving my 5K time.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thats awesome! Ive just started running and I hope to run a 5k soon. Good job on the weight loss too! You're doing great!