Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weight"Less" Wednesday: -1.4

I am relieved to see this #! I really thought I would be up for today's weigh in. I indulged alot this weekend. Friday we went to Olive Garden (yummy). Saturday I had Uncle John's key lime pie (very yummy!). Sunday I had a huge chocolate ice cream cone (also, very yummy). I snacked on mini nutter butters and mini oreos. I was also out of my routine and did not journal a thing I ate. I did run 2 miles on Sunday morning but that was it. So, yesterday I was back on track. I ate at my regular times, ate my healthy snacks, journaled, drank lots of water, ran, and worked out. Obviously from the weight loss it worked. I have to say it is a huge relief to know that I can indulge a little and still maintain my weight. I just have to keep in mind that this is a lifestyle change. Gone are the days of eating whatever I want when I want. But, at least I know I can get back on track when I get off and its ok. So, now I have 4 more pounds to reach my original goal. Next week, I will let you know about my new goals!

No comments: