Monday, May 4, 2009

Spoiled

The weather has been so nice here lately. I think the girls got to play outside for at least 10 days straight. We woke up this morning to thunder. The girls were very upset to hear that we have severe thunderstorms in store for us today (they know this because the public announcement came on during Sesame Street). I have to admit I am a little disappointed also. Now that we have to stay inside that means I have to do laundry and clean. At least we had a good weekend. Relay for Life was a blast. The girls danced and played so hard their hair was literally dripping sweat. Shopping with Nana was lots of fun at the outlets. So much fun that Husband wants to go this Friday (yes, my husband loves to shop). We are planning on going to the beach tomorrow; that is if the weather cooperates.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Did you go to Foley? We loved going there, and eating at Lamberts of course!