Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Here..FINALLY!


Today is Husbands last day of work. I get him home with me for 2 whole months (except for the 2 weeks he has workshops)! You know how when you were a kid and the night before the last day of school you couldnt sleep because you were so excited? Yea that was me last night. We are celebrating this monumental event by dropping the girls off with Nana and going to eat at Olive Garden. We have a plan in place. We only get one small salad, one breadstick, and we are splitting an entree. I mean why in the world should we eat that much food and ruin all this weight progress? I will be eating little to nothing today, which is fine because I am busy doing laundry, packing for the weekend, feeding people, wiping people, and cleaning up the messes the girls make. Happy Summer!

1 comment:

ilovepink said...

I found your blog through One Fab Mom. Your girls are precious! I wouldn't mind having one more!