Friday, May 15, 2009

Losing It

Dear Lynn,
You know here lately you have been my source of sanity. Those sisters of yours have really been working on my nerves. The May has turned into a D-Rama Queen. She whines about EVERYTHING! The Belle has been a little bossy which antagonizes The May which just turns into a huge melt down. You really have been the one to hold it all together for me. There is something about that cute smile of yours with those big dimples that just reminds me to chill out. But, if you wake up again at 1:00am and at 4:30am and then again at 6:50am I may lose it and well your Daddy he is ready to put you outside with the cat (he put him outside and never let him back in). So, do me a favor go back to your normal sleeping schedule (8:00pm until 5:00am). I am really on your side and fighting for you but with the lack of sleep I am going on I don't know how much I can do for you.
Kiss Kiss, Your Momma

No comments: