Saturday, May 30, 2009

Top Five Things I Love About Summer

This is a tag from Onefabulousmom. I L.O.V.E. Summer! Seriously, it is my favorite time of year. What could be better than wearing your bathing suit all day long and not having to put on make-up (because your face is so tan). So, here are my top five things I am loving about this Summer:

1. These are my new shoes that I got last weekend. They dry in no time! They feel like I am wearing bedroom slippers.


2. I am reading "If it's not one thing it's your Mother" by Anita Renfroe. This book is seriously funny. You always need a good book at the beach.


3. The BEACH! There is nothing better than the white sand at our beach. I love how it shuffles under your feet. The crystal clear water can be blinding. Just floating in the ocean while the waves crash...it is GREAT!


4. The Fourth Of July! The Fourth is my second favorite holiday (next to Christmas). There is just something that makes me all emotional about The Fourth. I love all the red, white, and blue decorations, fireworks, cute Fourth clothes for the girls and cookouts.


5. Homemade Ice Cream. This one is going to be tough for me this year (since I am dieting). We went to Uncle John and Aunt Emily's for The Fourth a couple of years ago and I think we ate 5 gallons of homemade ice cream while we were there. I will get some this Summer (in moderation).


Now I am suppose to tag 10 people to do this also. Everyone send me a comment with your top 5 Summer Favorites!

No comments: