Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weight"Less" Wednesday: -0.0

Well, I knew this # was going to be expected. Since I had such a big # last week I knew this week wouldn't be so good. Without going into much detail....I am also having some health complications. I am going to the Dr. today so hopefully I will get it all straightened out. Today makes day # 10 of the exact same weight for me. I am still doing everything that has gotten me this far: dieting, journaling, water, running, lifting weights, etc. I am not going to call it a plateau yet but if that scale doesn't budge soon I may. It is frustrating to see the same # on the scale everyday but I know that it will pass; it is just a matter of time. May 22nd (my goal date to be at my goal weight) is quickly approaching and it doesn't look like I will make it. If I can be 5 pounds within that goal I will be very happy. I have to keep in mind that I have had a few set backs including falling while running stadiums (which kept me from running for 6 weeks), not having any exercise equipment and having to work with the weather, and these health issues. 7 pounds seems so far away but I know I will do it!

No comments: