Monday, May 18, 2009

T-Minus....

4 more days and SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! I am literally about to jump out of my skin with excitement. Life is just so much easier when Husband is home with us. Plus, we actually have some plans for the summer. We are going to kick off the summer at Uncle John and Aunt Emily's new house at the beach this weekend. I can not wait! We really need a change of scenery. Hopefully this week will go by quickly. For whatever reason, I have not posted about the girls swim lessons. They started swim lessons last Tuesday. The Belle is in a class with Margo and I still can not believe all they have accomplished in just 2 lessons. She is jumping off the side of the pool and going under water, floating on her back, and blowing bubbles under water. The May is in a parent assisted class with Jude. Husband and Uncle Josh do the class with the 2 of them. It is so cute to see them playing and learning swimming basics. Husband will not be able to make it to swim this Thursday so I will get to do the class with The May. I finally charged my camera yesterday so I will try to get some pictures of them "swimming" posted.

No comments: