Monday, February 11, 2008

Boy Panties



I know little boys don’t call their underwear panties but I don’t have boys nor am I one so it is hard for me to not call them panties. Anyways. The Belle has become very opinionated on her clothing attire including her panties. Several months ago we were in Wal-Mart and she saw some Mickey Mouse boy panties. Well, of course she just had to have them and since she didn’t have a variety of panties I gave in. So, that night after her bath we put on the new panties. Since I have never worn boy panties I was not aware of the design of them. She put them on and said “Oh Mama these panties are so cute they have a pocket in the front.” I explained to her that yes that is a pocket and it is very cute. We have since received Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck panties that she loves and I try not to bring out the boy panties anymore.

4 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

That is so cute! My DD is very opinionated about hers too. She likes the boy type better than the girl type-I am sure they are much more comfortable!

mommyJLP said...

To quote Phoebe, the little pocket is great "to carry lipstick".

The Mrs. said...

So funny! I have a boy so I'll be buying them!

Heather said...

I am cracking up right now!