Thursday, February 21, 2008

Have any of you seen this?


As all of you know (from previous posts) The Belle LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Well my friend Julie called me today and said guess who is coming to town? Drum Roll Please......Playhouse Disney Live On Tour! So, I was curious if any of you know if the show is worth the $10 million dollars we will probably end up spending on it. I am also wandering if The May (17 months old) will enjoy it? I know we will have to pay regular price for her and I don't want to waste the money or bore her if she won't be interested in it. I am very excited about the possibility of going. There are 2 showings 3:30 and 6:30 both on Friday. I am thinking we will go to the 6:30 showing so naps will be behind us. I just emailed husband the link to see what he thinks. If anyone has any comments or suggestions please let me know.

2 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

The only Disney shows I have been to are Disney On Ice shows, once when DD was 2 and once when she was 3, so I am no help for Playhouse Disney. But if you go to the Playhouse Disney show website and search for the name of the live show, sometimes it will tell you how long it lasts and maybe that will help you judge for the 17 month old. Good luck!

MommyJenn said...

We took Rosy to DisneyWorld for her 4th Birthday and went to the hour long Playhouse Disney show there. She was not overly attatched to any of the characters so she spent more time crowd watching and climbing on me than she did watching the show. This was back when the show was Stanley, Roly Poly Oly, Bear in a Big Blue House, and the older Pooh and Friends. We never saw Mickey or Minnie in the show, but I'm sure they are part of it now with the new Mickey show. In my (humble because I know NOTHING about 17 month olds) opinion, The May would be bored and restless.