Thursday, January 10, 2008

Damsels in the Dryer


After husband left for church last night, I decided to let the girls play while I sent some emails. I did not hear them for awhile and thought to myself wow this is actually nice. So, a few minutes later I hear The Belle negotiating with The May. It went something like this: "not now", "its your turn" (which means its her turn), "in just a minute". Then I hear The May saying "no, no, no" followed by stomping feet. So, I proceed to find out what is going on. As I round the corner to the laundry room I see clothes all over the floor and no sight of the girls. This is what I found. If only bath time were this easy.

1 comment:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Too, too funny! I always wanted to do that when I was a kid. Thanks goodness, DD has never tried it!