Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I deserve some sort of Medal/Award/or at least a pat on the back


So, today I babysat my niece (almost 3) and nephew (15 months). There were CRAZY times, but for the most part all went well. I have to brag just a little. I got all 4 children ASLEEP! The kids are in every room of the house. Who would have thought with 4 children in the house I would have time to post a blog, but it is possible. Maybe a 3rd baby wouldn't be that hard. Wait a minute, ok now I am back to reality. 3rd baby would be insane. Just want to let Mr. Rudy Giuliani know that he never had my vote, but if there was ever a glimmer of hope he has for sure lost it now. In the process of putting 4 children to sleep he called twice to tell me he wanted my vote. Well, Mr. Giuliani call at a decent hour and MAYBE I will listen. Well, I hear The May awakening I better run to keep her quiet. Only, 30 min. until hubby arrives! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Wow-great job on your part! I babysat a friend's 1 yr. old not too long ago and I had trouble getting just 2 to sleep!