Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Very Own Cookie Monster


Where has the sun gone? It is so dreary here today. I honestly can not remember the last time I have seen the sun. The nasty weather gave me a craving for some comfort food. So, we had cookies after lunch today. I just had to include a picture of The May aka Cookie Monster. The girl loves to eat, but I think she loves cookies more than life itself. Her first word after mama and daddy was you guessed it: cookie! After she had 2 1/2 cookies she began banging on the table saying “want cookies, want cookies, aww gowne, aww gowne”. I felt sorry for the poor girl. Well, now she is on to her next favorite thing to do: SLEEP. She is the best little sleeper you have ever seen. She goes to bed by 8:30 and wakes up between 8:00 and 9:00 then takes a 2 – 3 hour nap. I have no idea (cough, cough) where she gets it from. Now I am on to folding the 10 million loads of laundry that has piled up in our room. Maybe the sun will reappear tomorrow.

2 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

She is too cute! We have had dreary weather here too. I am kind of ready for Spring!

Emily said...

What a cute little May. Thanks for starting your blog. John and I love being able to hear about The Belle and The May from week to week. Tell Husband "Hello" as well. We will talk to you guys soon and see you soon too. Oh and Sheep says "Hello" to Shepherd.