Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mama she is here and she has new clothes!


Let me begin by saying: I LOVE adult conversation! Please don't get me wrong I love my children. They are the greatest gift God has ever given me and I love being at home with them. So, today I had an entire day with Carla. It was great. The May had her 15 month check up, which included 2 shots. Note: I realize she will be 16 months old tomorrow, time got away from me. My friend Carla shows up at 7:15 am to feed and dress my children while I get ready. The Belle was beyond excited when she found out Carla was coming. She was standing on the couch looking out the window for her when I hear: "Mama, she is here and she has new clothes!" She brought the girls some cute Valentine shirts. So, while I took a shower and got ready she took care of the girls. The Dr. visit went well. The usual: The May cried after the shots but, was very brave and The Belle made NO eye contact with any of the staff. She is still traumatized by the DR. after all the ear infections, shots, and tubes: I don't think there is any hope for a reconciliation between her and the DR. EVER. Carla was wonderful she read to The Belle while The May had her check up. We then proceeded to Target, btw: lots of cheap boy clothes on sale right now. Ate lunch at AkDonnas aka McDonalds. Did a little grocery shopping while Carla pushed the girls and fed them M&M's. Stopped by our precinct to vote and came home. Carla spent the afternoon with me while the girls napped. It was so nice to just have someone there to talk to, especially a female. We will have to do it again, soon. As I am typing the rain is pouring down, so I must quickly put myself to sleep. This is the best sleeping weather.

No comments: